Differences between TPU coated webbing and PVC coated webbing
Differences between TPU coated webbing and PVC coated webbing：
1. Performance: TPU wear resistance, oil resistance,resilience are better than PVC;
2. Environmental issues: TPU does not contain plasticizers and phthalates, is eco friendly than PVC;
3. Odor difference: TPU products smell no smell, PVC products have a strong pungent smell;
4. Hardness distinction: TPU hardness is Shore A 60 - shore D 85, while PVC hardness is generally from Shore A 30-120;
5. The transparent TPU will turn yellow after a long time of use, while the PVC will change to a blue or yellow.
That’s reason why tpu can replace pvc.